Sunday, December 9, 2018

God Again Did Amazing Things...

This morning I spoke from Isaiah 46: 4 and the Lord powerfully used the message.

I had no idea that the pastor used the same verse for the message last week... She didn't say anything when I sent her my talk notes and ppt.

And during this time, her husband had an open heart surgery and she has been experiencing the sustaining power of God... She felt that the Lord wanted to speak the message into her heart as He has carried her during her husband's recovery and sees the road ahead as one that the Lord has to be her constant and abiding redeeming Lord... I had no idea of any of this... and the songs that the MC chose were so perfect... As soon as we started singing, I started to cry as I felt something was going on at that church. So, only after the service, during the announcement, did she come up to tell the congregation what was happening with her husband.

Then this evening, at HOP, God was moving among His people as we finished James 5. The Lord led people to come and receive prayer... and several people approached me to pray for them... The elders were the ones who were designated to pray for others... but many asked for prayer and gathered in small groups to pray for one another... It was an anointed time of ministering to one another...

So... the Lord stirred and moved powerfully today...

Seek Him First!
Image result for christmas quotes

2 comments: