Monday, December 17, 2018

A Day to Rest

I just wanted to sleep all day... but I could not...

My body felt sore... but not too bad... Sleep is my favorite way for recovery...

I didn't feel hungry... and I read that's very common.

But how I wanted to snuggle up in a warm soft blanket and hibernate for a day???  I did NOT!

Instead, I worked on putting away the fans and finding things for the White Elephant Party this Saturday... I cleaned the house and did prep for my tutoring job.

By 1pm, after lunch, I took Mom out to see the Filipino team that is playing against the Taipei PE University in a friendly softball game! The weather was nice and I made Mom walk a little around the park! Then we went and dropped off my grades at NSB, and books at the library. Our last stop was at the car dealership as I needed for them to check our headlights.

Mom ate dinner as I cooked for tomorrow's Bible study luncheon!

No running today... but I took a longer walk after Mom went to bed...

I would have liked run for 30 minutes... but I'm following the suggestions from this article I read regarding faster recovery... It strongly advised against running but talked about drinking lots of water and doing lots of stretching!

The weather all week promises to be gorgeous... So, tomorrow while Mom watches Little House, I'm going to go for a 30 minute run... but no hills! 

Seek Him First!
Image result for christmas verses




No comments:

Post a Comment