Thursday, December 20, 2018

A Very Full Day

This morning started with me trying to help book a restaurant for the Filipino softball team... Because the dinner was tonight, it was difficult to find a restaurant within their budget to accommodate 30 people... God worked it out... and then later on in the afternoon, they wanted to increase the total number of people to 35...

So... in the afternoon, I had many errands to run... Donate money, drop off things... pay bills... Took Mom over to her massage and then I went for a quick run. Before the run, I ran into so many different people...

I also took Mom to the supermarket so that we can have some fresh veggies for dinner.

Abby was having a party with her students, so I picked up the pizzas she ordered and dropped it off at the cram school for her.

I got dinner for Mom and our neighbors came over to have their supper here...

After Mom got to bed,I tidied up the house and went down for our complex meeting... it was a long one...

This evening we decided to stay up to watch a movie I borrowed from the library...

For Alan, the long weekend starts tomorrow... YIPPY!

Seek Him First!
Image result for christmas bible verses

No comments:

Post a Comment