Saturday, December 29, 2018

Looking Forward to 2019 -- Abigail

After her first semester at Soochow, Abby has a lot that she is looking forward to for 2019.

1.  Playing more on the departmental basketball team and working on my own in order to improve my skills.
2.  Changing jobs... actually, I have to tell the cram school that I want to quit. And when I do quit, I need to find other jobs in order to earn my own allowance. I do find it easy to spend money! I love Starbucks coffee and bubble milk tea from the local shops.
3. My leadership and role in the music band that I started at Soochow University. I'd like for us to have opportunities to perform.
4.  I want to continue to write more songs and be more involved in the HOP worship team, either as a drummer or as a worship leader or as a vocalist or a guitarist.
5. I hope to have daily time with Jesus in the morning in order to have more wisdom in all my decisions throughout the day.
6. I really want to do well in all my classes as well as my ministry involvements and my internship that is required for next semester.
7. The trips we will have in 2019!
(If I might add one more... maybe to have a boyfriend in 2019!?!?!?!)

Seek Him First!
Image result for christmas and new year christian greetings

3 comments: