Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Fun Books to Read

One thing that I've been doing a lot of is reading children's books...

Because I'm tutoring a 4th grader and trying to get her to her grade level in reading, I've been borrowing a lot of books from the local library and reading them... before I go through the books with her.

Oh... the Cows in Action (CIA) series is hilarious... I'd love to be able to write like that...

Image result for cows in action
And Kazu Kibuishi is a Japanese author and illustrator of the Amulet series... Those books are also pretty amazing!

Image result for the amulet
I'm just stunned by how many new authors there are these days... I still have a few of my old favorites... but it's been fun getting to read all these new books!

Seek Him First!
Image result for christmas verses

No comments:

Post a Comment