Thursday, December 27, 2018

Looking Forward to 2019 -- Alan

Today I will post what Alan is looking forward to in 2019! I had to limit each person to only 7 things.

1. How God is going to fulfill the new HOP vision!
2. Two cruises -- one in January with Lovely's sister and brother in law and another in July with my family.
3. Two kids involved in HOP ministry and being at Soochow University.
4. To continue to pray and rely on God to protect my two kids in their college life -- keeping them away from temptations and growing in their love for God.
5. Attending and being a fan and support for the kids' sports teams.
6. The continual search for a HOP pastoral couple and my involvement as an elder of the church.
7. To take every opportunity to share Jesus with my students.

Those are Alan's 7...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Christian christmas and new year

2 comments:

  1. May God be with you in everything for 2019 I LOVE You Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your prayer support... that's so important.

    ReplyDelete