Saturday, December 15, 2018

I'm Posting!

That means I did finish... Although at the 33 kilometers I thought I'd die on that mountain...

It was cold, windy and raining... and my back hurt... my feet hurt... I didn't want to eat anything since I was afraid I would have to go to the restroom...

I did NOT look at the time, being super afraid that it was getting really late...

I told Alan that my goal was to be finished within 7 hours... so, he can be at the JiaoXi Junior High School by 2pm.

But up there in the mountains, when it got foggy... in addition to all the above mentioned weather condition, I was going to get into an ambulance and ask to be carted back to the finish line...

I just started praying... and I knew many were praying for me...

Amazingly, I hit the trails and was super careful as one slip, I could have twisted my ankle or tumbled down... I then ran the last 8 kilometers...

Alan was there with my mom... and when they printed out my certificate: 6:57:09! I finished under 7 hours... Praise Jesus...

I would not join this run again... it was that HARD!

But the men first place finisher was a Japanese guy. His time was 4:28! Astounding...
The women first place finisher was a local Taiwanese gal. Her time was 4:43! Incredible...

I came home and took a shower and started to prepare Mom's dinner and clean the house... Isaiah also wanted me to read his essays to give him some tips. Alan went off to his overseers' meeting. I also had to finish my ppt file as I'm the HOP speaker tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for christmas verses

2 comments:

  1. I can tell people were praying for me... Otherwise, I would not have made it back to post anything...

    ReplyDelete