Monday, December 10, 2018

DMV and Jihe MCU Hotel!

I was trying to get a lot done today... I didn't get everything done...

I went to the DMV to pay for the registration fee for my 50cc... That little scooter was never transferred to my name, so I have to remember to go and pay for the registration fee... The people were so nice to me as I explained to them honestly the situation of the scooter... And they just said that I should ride that scooter until I want to 'junk' it!

Then I headed to the MCU Hotel to pay for a deposit as I am helping out a group of softball players. At the 7th floor lobby I saw one of my old students... That was so fun!

I was hoping to go to the post office... and to the bus company, but it was already 12:40. I headed home with my mom and got our lunch ready... We both took a short nap... then it was little house for Mom and I took off for my quick run! Then I took Mom to the supermarket!

The evening went by quickly as Alan and the kids all came home. Abby was feeling ill, which I can totally see why. She's been packing every minute of her day with activities... I have no idea why! She is rarely home... She leaves at 7am and gets back two minutes before 11pm. She was running herself ragged... and it caught up with her. She was aching all over and had a headache... I gave her vitamin Cs and sent her straight to bed! Please pray for her!

Alan, Isaiah and I stayed up to watch the movie, Concussion, which is based on a true story. We got the DVD from the local library for free!

The day went by so quickly... and the rest of the week looks like it's going to fly by, too!

Seek Him First!
Image result for christmas quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment