Friday, December 14, 2018

Getting Ready...

Tomorrow is the run... There is a sense of anticipation and nervousness...

Mom went to her morning program while Alan and I had our Friday Date!

Then we went to Costco and totally forgot to go and pick up our passports...

One reason was Alan wanted to get back home to watch the Chargers' Games... THEY WON!

And another reason was Mom was feeling tired... She was up EARLY... and did not go back to sleep... So, we both needed a nap! And while she watched Little House, I went for my usual short run... just to make sure my legs are limber...

I made Mexican food for dinner... and met up with some sisters from church after Mom went to bed! It was very nice just to hang out with them.

The evening ended with our weekly FAMILY TIME! We don't start until 10pm now as the kids aren't back from their activities until then... We have to schedule it as they are very busy people!

I pinned the number on my shirt... and got my hip pack ready with my plastic cup... I always bring my own cup as it is such a waste with all those paper cups... And supposedly, they are NO LONGER going to supply paper cups! It's about time... Alan is going to drive me to the starting line... and will drive to meet me at the finish line... with Mom, of course. Pray as he will take care of Mom the whole day!

If I don't blog tomorrow, it will mean I didn't finish...

Seek Him First!
Image result for christmas verses

No comments:

Post a Comment