Wednesday, December 12, 2018

A Busy Birthday... So What Else Is New???

The day started with going to the Vietnam Consulate to get our visas... And I was so grateful as the only picture I had for Mom was a ONE INCH picture and they wanted a TWO INCH picture... The people said, "OK..." We finally finished filling out all the forms and handed everything just before 12noon as they close for a two-hour lunch! We will go back on Friday to pick up our passports with the visa stamped in them.

Then we drove over to another place as I am helping this group from the Philippines... I had to go and pay for their airport to hotel transportation... They will be coming in at 1:10am on Sunday morning! I'm still debating if I should meet up with them at the hotel at 3:30am!

We finally got home at around 1pm and I fixed Mom's lunch... She took a nap and I did a load of wash and cleaned the house... While Mom watched Little House, I went for a run!

This evening, Alan, Mom, Abby and I went to a new steak house for dinner... very nice!

We rushed home and it was already 8:15... I had to get Mom ready for bed... and then I ran down to the movie theater to get my reserved tickets 40 minutes before the show started... I got there at 9:12 and had no problem getting the tickets for AQUAMAN... Today was the opening day of the movie... YIPPY!

Since I had time, I went down to the supermarket and bought a few snacks... Abby and Isaiah came at 9:30 and we went in at 9:40 for the show...

It was a great movie... I loved Aquaman cartoons back in the 70's... So, this was a real treat... I felt as if God was hugging me all day!

I walked home at 12:35am... just feeling so extremely blessed...

Seek Him First!
Image result for christmas bible verses

4 comments: