Sunday, December 2, 2018

It's December!

Actually, it's already December 2nd! Wow...

Annie sent me pictures of her going down Candy Cane Lane... and the church has Christmas programs and Handel's Messiah... I bet all the malls are well decorated...

Yesterday, when I got together with my old colleagues, Christmas music was being piped in through the sound system... It was so nice...

So... I'm two weeks away from the major RUN...and two months and two weeks from my 12Hour Run!

This past weekend was the Soochow 24Hour Ultra... It was a big one as there were 12 different countries represented  with 67 participants. In the top five for men were three Japanese... In the top five for women were two Japanese ladies... Just amazing...Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch any of it, but I was praying for all the runners... So, overall, I think Team Japan won! The guy who came in first was a Spanish guy who just started running ultras two years ago! His personal best for the 24hour ultra is 273kms.

Seek Him First!

Image result for give thanks to the lord

2 comments:

  1. Don't exert your self in your runs, it is not worth it. I pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... I sign up for one long run... It's a great chance to be out there... prayer run... very refreshing... And I think there will be quite a lot of people running... And they set up refreshments...

    ReplyDelete