Monday, April 30, 2018

Yes, Yes, Yes...

I am getting the swing of things...

While Mom is at the Praise Dance, I ran for 30 minutes and then ran errands! I got back three minutes late... The class had ended and Mom was ready to go...

I decided that every Monday after Praise Dance, I'd make it my grocery shopping day! So, today, we headed out to Carrefour!

We had lunch at home and then Mom's afternoon routine -- massage chair, shower, writing journal, and yes, one episode of Little House! I did housework...

I went on line and bought coupons for a fancy afternoon tea at the Grand Mayfull Hotel for Abby's graduation celebration!

I called and set up an appointment to have my hair perm! Yes, it's true... I got a coupon... Wednesday, while Mom is at her morning church event, I will go. It usually takes about two to three hours... Alan said he can pick up my mom... YIPPY!

I worked on my talk for this Sunday... and hopefully will email it out by Wednesday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 141:1




No comments:

Post a Comment