Thursday, April 19, 2018

The Sofa Has Arrived!

We waited almost two months for the sofa bed...

We ordered it back on 2/23 when my mom said she was willing to come to Taiwan. They were out of stock and we waited for it to be shipped to Taiwan.

Anyhow, they had promised to come by 9:20... and they weren't here until 9:40! They needed 30 minutes but we were to head out by 10am for my mom's knees strengthening class.

I was helping... and they finished by 10:03!

Mom loves her knees strengthening class...

And what did I do?

I got a full body massage...

What a great morning!

And the lady was super nice... no sales pitch at all... but I went home and bought another coupon for my mom to try. And if she likes it, I will have to splurge and buy 10 or more coupons. It was really a fantastic experience!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 127:1

No comments:

Post a Comment