Saturday, April 14, 2018

Thunder Showers

The day was overcast... In the morning, after I dropped off Abby at the MRT Station as she was going to get her hair permed, I took mom to the River Park where Alan and Isaiah along with the Soochow Boys Basketball Team were practicing!

I'm glad we went early as it started to rain... just the usual spring time thunder showers.

So, Mom got to watch Joyce Meyer at home.

And in the afternoon, Isaiah took Mom to her acupressure appointment... and he also enjoyed a 90 minutes massage!

I had to tutor...

We had dinner at home and then we cleaned the house... and had family time! We're trying to get back to having weekly family time... on Saturday night after Mom goes to bed...

It's getting a little muggy... I hope it doesn't start getting too hot...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 122:1

No comments:

Post a Comment