Sunday, April 22, 2018

Down & Out

I woke up and just didn't feel right...

After time with God, I went back to sleep... my stomach was feeling bloated...

Mom was up... So, what else is new?

And she wanted her breakfast...

So, I was up to get her breakfast ready. I fixed myself a cup of coffee and couldn't even drink that.

I went and laid down again!

Now, I was feeling body aches and pounding head.

Oh no...

Mom was wanting to go, go, go... and all I wanted to do was sleep, sleep, sleep...

Alan fixed my mom her lunch... and took my mom to church.

I was down & out... I missed church... and when they came back, I was still in bed.

I'm posting this... and hopefully going back to bed...

I need my energy back as Monday is tomorrow... and I'll have to be fully recovered!

I'm trusting God to heal.

Seek Him First!
Image result for PSALM 131:1

No comments:

Post a Comment