Tuesday, May 1, 2018

It's May... and It's Getting HOT!

Abby took the day off from school as Alan and Isaiah had the day off... Labor Day!

I took Mom to her morning program and found out that the church is starting a new exercise class -- Monday afternoon from 2-4 pm! YIPPY! I immediately signed up for it as the group is limited to only 15 seniors! I also found out that Mom might be eligible for free dental work... and I'm going to get her evaluated so that she can qualify for free physical therapy sessions... once to three times a week! I made an appointment for this Thursday with the physical therapist/social services! YIPPY!

The handicapped document has not yet arrived...

And with the weather getting a bit hot... my mom is talking about the great weather in Torrance. But, she really enjoys being with her new friends... The church ladies were talking about adding a ballroom dancing class on Wednesday afternoon... Mom would love that!

Isaiah spent the day hanging out with his girlfriend. In the evening, Alan and Abby went to see the new Avengers movie with church friends...

I spent the evening finishing up my first talk for this Sunday HOP Service!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 142:1

No comments:

Post a Comment