Sunday, April 8, 2018

A Day of Rest!

Mom was rearing to go... but I told her it was a day of rest...

So, this morning, I gave her 30 minutes of In Touch... and 45 minutes of Little House...

What did I do?

I bleached and cleaned the house! Bathrooms, counter tops, and the floor! And ... I did another load of clothes!

After lunch, I got her to be on the massage chair for an hour! And... I NAPPED! I think I was snoring!

We went to church this afternoon... and I was an intercessor. How blessed to spend the time in prayer!

After church, we went to get the car washed and the tank filled...

A lady at church gave us another bag of FOOD -- FREE 7/11 FOOD! YIPPY! I don't have to cook this week. The Lord is so good to me! My kids are happy too!

Seek Him First!
Image result for PSALM 116:1

No comments:

Post a Comment