Thursday, April 5, 2018

Go Carting and Dazhi Old Street

We had a fantastic day...

I wish I could send pictures or videos... If you want to see, you can email me!

We have been to many of Taiwan's "old streets"... but I must say, Dazhi Old Street is now my favorite! The buildings were so authentic... the old doors and windows, the style... and they also had lots of old toys and snacks for sale... So, even though it was crowded, we had a marvelous time walking around!

We also found a go-carting place and mom got to hop in... she was thrilled. I drove but she had a steering wheel to feel the pull of go cart.

On the way home, we stopped at Costco and bought a pizza!

Mom didn't want to go to sleep as she was so happy even though she was absolutely exhausted!

We will take a day to rest a bit and do more fun things on Saturday!

Oh... I missed yesterday as I was just so exhausted... I actually went for a run... it was only 12 kms, but it felt more like 21kms! My whole body was worn out... even my legs were sore!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 113:1

No comments:

Post a Comment