Monday, April 16, 2018

A Big Milestone!

I know you all have been praying... well... we've had a major milestone!

Are you ready for this???

As you might have read my blog yesterday, I recorded my mom's confession!

Today we went to the morning praise dance... walked around... and came back for lunch!

After lunch, I was washing the dishes when my mom comes over and says, "I feel the need to go to the bathroom and I want to stay in Taiwan. So, I do not want to "dig poop". Please help me!"

Really!

So, I didn't have to put on her gloves to remind her. She sat and had her hands on her lap. When she was finished, I did the cleaning!

I was so happy. And she was so happy!

I did not have to wash her clothes or towels or bleach the bathroom!

It was quite a miracle!

I just had to share this with all of you...

I am trusting God that this is a real turning point!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 124:1

No comments:

Post a Comment