Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Great Weather... if I Only Had the Time...

Today was just the most perfect kind of weather for a run... but i had no time...

It was another productive day...

Mom enjoyed her morning program at the church.

Alan and I actually had time to hang out... even for a couple of hours!

I made a massage appointment for Mom... and she really enjoyed the oil massage!

While she was there, I went shopping for new clothes for her! Her shirts are all too tight... and she needed some summer PJs.

Praise the Lord... every item I bought fit her perfectly!

I rushed off to tutor... while Alan 'watched' my mom...

She went to bed by the time I got home at 7:45?!?!?!

Ahhhh... she was feeling tired... I was quite puzzled!

As you know, I had taken all the medication out... Now, I'm introducing one that Annie said would be good for her 'mind' -- donepezil (aricept). I think this pill is not good for her... I don't see a mark improvement in her memory... at least not yet. But I am seeing a decline in her alertness... Well... I guess this means that I can sleep more... but on the other hand, I think she has constipation again... I will monitor... but I think I will stop this medication... see if her alertness returns!

Thank you all for your prayer support... I need it!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 134:1

No comments:

Post a Comment