Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Getting Back to the New Normal

Mom was in a complaining mood today... ha, ha, ha...

She was at the morning church worship activity, but when it was finished, she complained that she couldn't hear well and couldn't see well... and that she didn't want to go again...

I said, "There are people who can't see and can't hear and do lots of things..." She forgot about the blind couple who she goes to for her acupressure massage! That changed her focus...

This evening, I had to tutor and then go to my Bible study. Abby was on duty... and she didn't want to listen to my sweet daughter... So, that's a big hurdle as she at times won't obey what my kids ask of her... But... my daughter took her out for an after dinner walk and that perked her up... and she was much nicer after the walk!

So, I am trying to get used to the new normal... for me to get back to doing some tutoring and going to my Bible study again... and for the kids to help with caring for my mom...

I keep my focus on God... It's His idea and He will make all things possible!

Every day, I wake up... spend time with Jesus and He tells me -- it's a new day... and He is in charge of it! And throughout the day, I ask Him to fill me with JOY and to see all through His eyes!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 118:1

No comments:

Post a Comment