Saturday, April 28, 2018

Yes... Two Starts!

I ran for an hour... with new running shoes that I bought in January, hoping to use them for the ultra, which I never joined... due to unforeseen events... I got blisters... I wore the wrong kind of socks...

And another start is Abby -- in the afternoon, while I went for a run, Alan worked on Abby's scooter skill... she's progressing quite nicely! I was hoping to take her on Monday, but Alan said, "She's not yet ready!" Abby said, "I have to first pass the written exam!"

As for my mom... her bad habits continue... We are beginning to see that it might just be a part of her mental functions... but what's disturbing is that when Abby is standing right there, telling her NOT to do certain things, she is NOT willing to obey... That can't be because of her forgetfulness????

Overall, we, as a family, believe that it is best for my mom to live in Taiwan. We can't see her living with Annie and KR... and we don't want her to live on her own with helpers... I know many are praying for us... and that sure is encouraging!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 139:1

No comments:

Post a Comment