Monday, April 23, 2018

Cleansing My System

The Lord is ABLE!

I woke up feeling somewhat normal... but decided to put myself on a liquid fast...

I wasn't feeling hungry anyhow...

Since I am having my Bible study sisters over tomorrow, I decided to take out the meat and make Mexican food... I did a pot of ground beef and a pot of chicken... By the time I finished, I had two huge pans of Mexican food...

I also did a load of laundry and thoroughly steam cleaned our floor...

This is along with keeping my mom 'entertained'... and going to Costco for groceries!

I must confess... I did give her TWO episodes of Little House!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without commercials that was an hour and a half! I think I'll do that again tomorrow!

And I'm sleeping early tonight...

I think I will continue with the liquid fast... It has really helped to 'clean out my system'!

Oh... my daughter also blessed me with a nice shoulder rub when she came home from school...

How extremely blessed I am!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 132:1

No comments:

Post a Comment