Sunday, April 15, 2018

Cooler Days

I put away the heavy blankets yesterday... and the weather turned cooler...

I'm actually thinking of joining World Gym... as I can go there to exercise... With my present schedule... I don't have the freedom to go for a run at the park... But then... I just don't like the idea of spending the money, not knowing if I will be able to have the stamina to go for a treadmill workout or an exercise class!

The exercise I get these days is walking around the block and pushing my mom around on a wheelchair...

Ok... aside from that thought... The kids went off to tutor this morning and Alan and I took Mom to shop at Carrefour!

We had lunch at home... and dinner at church!

Yes... Mom got to watch In Touch this morning... I try to keep her basic weekend schedule as if she was in the States... And I continue to force her to write a daily journal!

And yes, we are still trying to work on her very bad habit! I recorded her 'confession' on my cell phone today because like I posted previously... she has continued to insist that she 'always listens to me' and that she does not have such a 'disgusting habit'!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 123:1

2 comments: