Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A "Good" Day!

I must say -- today was a good day!

I dropped Mom off at the church activity with specific and clear instructions... telling her that I will pick her up at 12:30.

I sped home and got things ready for my Bible study group... Yes, I had already made the salad and the Mexican dish, plus two different kinds of dressing and dip... One sister brought over fruit... Another sister brought over the dessert... We had an awesome time, studying the book of Revelations and sharing prayer and praise report!

I continued with my liquid fast, blending cucumber and apple cider vinegar and other ingredients. (I broke my fast tonight as my sweet daughter bought me my favorite congee as she knew my tummy wasn't feeling well... Chinese congee always helps...)

I dashed back to pick up my mom. Those in her group helped her to stay focused...

When I went back home, the gals were still around. YEAH!

I cleaned up and I took Mom out to see a house a dear brother in our church bought. I had no idea Neihu homes are so expensive!

For the rest of the afternoon, I let her watch ONE Little House and we were out to pick up Abby.

After dinner, since it was raining, she just walked around the house and did her nightly routine before headed off to bed!

Oh... tutoring canceled... That was an added bonus... So, I didn't have to worry about who was to going to be home to stay with my mom...

Overall, it was truly a Good God day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 133:1

No comments:

Post a Comment