Saturday, April 21, 2018

From Early Morning to Late At Night

As I expected, today was an activity filled day...

Abby had another college interview... (And she will have her last one tomorrow morning at Soochow University, Department of Social Work!)

And when she got home, I drove the car to drop off the donation.

And when I got home, Alan and Isaiah took off in the car to Danhsui as they had a weekend basketball tournament. (They won their games and will continue to play tomorrow...)

Abby, Mom and I had lunch at home... Cleaned up the house a bit (I dusted and did a load of clothes!)... and we walked to the bus stop and headed to the acupressurist... using the public transport! While Abby and Mom were getting their massage, I got a bike and rode around. It was just so nice to BE BY MYSELF! The hour went way too fast.

We had dinner at a local dumpling place... and yes, Mom loves eating... and she has a very good appetite! After dinner, we walked around and took the bus back... Before heading up the hill, we stopped at a supermarket and bought eggs and milk... The walk back home was very nice.

Mom took a shower... and finally went to bed at 8:30... She still wanted to go, go, go...

Alan and Isaiah were still out at the basketball tournament... and honestly, I think my mom would have wanted to join them! That's how much energy she has...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 130:1

No comments:

Post a Comment