Friday, April 20, 2018

Having Friends Over

We have known Rita for 31 years... We picked her English name... We picked her husband's English name as well as the English name for each of their kids... We have been sharing Jesus with them... but they have not yet come to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior...

I talk to Rita on a regular basis... and they came over today.

They always bless us with clothes and food.

Today as we sat around and chatted... Rita said, "Prayer really works... The last time we talked and you told me to pray about finding the Rolex... God helped me to find it!"

As we continued to talk, Rita told us about her bone spurs-- on both of the heels of her feet! She is very bothered by them. I told her I will pray... and I invited her to pray.

If you're reading this, would you please remember to pray for Rita? God is working in her heart... Miracles do not save people... Jesus saves... But perhaps through this miracle, she will confess Jesus as her Lord and Savior! I will keep you posted.

Other than that... We had our family time... Abby has her interview tomorrow...and Alan can drive her as it's at 8:30am! Then Alan and Isaiah will be heading to Danhsui for the basketball tournament!

It looks like another busy weekend!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 128:1

No comments:

Post a Comment