Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Lots of Phone Calls Made

I decided to use this day to make some calls... I've been putting off doing this as I have had to focus on making sure my mom stay on task and busy...

I had to call to order the headstone and arrange the shipping...

I had to call to make sure the bathroom racks are the right size...

I had to call to check on the sofa delivery and arrange to give our old sofa away...

I had to call two people who have been trying to get together with me...

I had to call to find a suitable hotel for my dear friends' visit in June...

Alan was home, so we did take apart our old sofa and moved it...

Mom was a bit bored as she wanted to go and walk more... but I had too much to do...

So... yes, she got in 'trouble' with the bad habit... WAHHHHHH... The milestone was not long lasting... Please continue to pray!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 126:1

No comments:

Post a Comment