Tuesday, April 17, 2018

A Month Since...

Yes, it's been a month since I've been back to Taiwan... and a month since my mom came to live with us.

As I sit here to write this blog, physically, I'm still quite exhausted! I have not had a day to really sleep in... And what I miss the most... yes, the time to run... but it's the time of solitude.

Overall, the month has gone by fast... and yet slow. It's a strange feeling... As I look back, I can't believe it's been a month... and yet, there are moments when I think... What? It's only been a month?!?!?!

The schedule is still not set... I'd like for her to have two more praise dance classes... and something to do on some of the Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. I haven't yet found suitable activities...

My mom goes to bed fairly early... but after she's in bed, I'm super busy with housework, message prep, contacting people... we even set up counseling time and family time after she's in bed. And I also use the evenings to catch up on emails... So, those three hours are very precious and they go by way too fast...

Ok... I could write more... but I'll leave that for another day...

I need to go to bed... it's going to be another early morning...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 125:1

No comments:

Post a Comment