Thursday, September 15, 2022

Walking Around Paris...

Paris is very spread out... Trying to walk it was a big task!

We had a list of all the places that we wanted to hit... and we did it!

I went for a run this morning and then Isaiah and I had breakfast together. It was two French breads with butter and jam. They did have tea, coffee, and milk. We made sandwiches for our lunch and we were off on the Metro.

We got off near the Latin Quarter and started walking. We did not stop until 10pm! I am not kidding! We walked to the Pantheon, Notre Dame, Saint Chapella, the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Shakespeare & Company, and so many bridges and more churches than I can remember. We walked back to our hostel... and that was another long walk! I hit over 48,000 steps!

We came back and had our dinner. Isaiah had two more sandwiches and I had spaghetti with cheese! Yummy!

I'm sure I'll sleep well tonight.

Tomorrow... an 'easy' day as we are only hitting the Louvre from 10 to 10!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Micah 2:13

ปักพินในบอร์ด Throne Room Connect

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. By walking, we can be spontaneous and go into a church that was not on the plan... or go see a souvenir shop or...

    ReplyDelete