Monday, September 19, 2022

A Run, A Tennis Game, and More Packing!

I slept in this morning... YIPPY! But actually, my watch did not reset... so I thought I was getting up at 7:23, when it was really 6:23! I was wondering why it was so dark outside!

After my time with Jesus, I decided to go back to sleep... and when I woke Isaiah up, he was like, Mom, why are you getting me up so early??? Oh... it was only 8:45, not 9:45!

We had coffee downstairs and we were out the door by 11:28 to catch the 11:35 bus. It didn't come until 11:45, but it came!

Now, everyone was glued to the TV, but we listened to the broadcast of the Service. Isaiah played tennis with Nic and I went for a nice long run... One hour, 10kms, it was drizzling and windy! YEAH!

We walked back to the house and I finished packing up for Isaiah... at least most of the stuff! And Isaiah cut his hair and I helped to trim it more evenly!

Dinner was at the house and then Isaiah went over to play mahjong and drink with his Asian buddies!

I had a nice evening at 'home'... doing the Tuesday night Bible study, blogging, cleaning, etc.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Habakkuk is a fabulous book. I can read it over and over again and something special continuously pops up!

So... you can rewrite these verses:

Fig trees symbolizes well being and prosperity.

Olive can be seen as a staple of the economy. 

Cattle produces meat, milk, butter and cheese.

What have you been hit with? Make sure of the YET... I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation!

Habakkuk 3:17–18 - Graphics for the Church

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment