Monday, September 12, 2022

A Lot of Walking!

That was our plan for today... hike, hike, hike... 

I went for a short run to check out the area and it was chilly in the early morning. But it warmed up nicely by the time we went out for our 'walk'.

We walked from Moudon to Lucens. Then we hiked around Lucens to Cremins. Then we hiked from  Cremins back to Moudon! I think we walked 27 kilometers today, about 7 hours!

We had stopped at a supermarket and bought things so that we can stop and snack. That was fantastic. 

We were back by 4:30 and rested before we headed out for dinner!

Dinner was at a pizza joint... not far from our lodging. And when I came back, I finished my Bible study questions!

Tomorrow we will explore the town of Moudon. There are 28 'significant' buildings, but the town is very small. There is also a beautiful trail behind our lodging. I also have Bible study at 1pm!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Obadiah is such a short book... but it packs a powerful punch! When Israelites needed help, Edom not only didn't help, but joined forces with the enemy to attack them. God had some fiery words to deliver in Obadiah 1:18, but here is what Obadiah 1:17 says... 

Word of the day: Obadiah 1 vs 17 – There Shall Be Deliverance

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Dang my feet hurt again just reading your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were hurting... tender! But after a shower, I was feeling fine!

    ReplyDelete