Sunday, September 18, 2022

Coventry & Church!

We are in Coventry!

So... this morning we had our breakfast and we were off... Our roommate didn't want his breakfast, so we took his portion on the road. He was there for three days and he never ate the breakfast! If only I had known... 

We checked out and took the subway to Gare d' Nord... We wanted to get there early as we had heard that the train was going to be packed and that customs and immigration might take longer. The train was packed, but it went quite quickly. We had a 30+ minute wait!

The ride on the Eurostar was fast... And we arrived in London, St. Pancreas and walked over to Euston, which was a mess. Tons of people... And we heard that people were coming from all over the UK to line the streets. I'm glad we are not doing that.

Our train to Coventry was delayed, but we arrived by 4:30 and walked back to the house! I immediately started going through Isaiah's stuff, trying to pack up 40 kilos! Then we can sort through the rest of the stuff, which will be in my 25 kilo luggage plus our two carry on! I made a huge progress, cleaning the room and sorting. 

We were out again at 5:30 for church. Isaiah remembered that St. Mark might have an evening service, so we went there. And sure enough it did! Isaiah saw a few of his friends from Impact and Christian Union. It was a marvelous service, talking about the vision of the church from Acts 11!

We took the bus home and Emily, the landlord, had dinner waiting for us. She went to pick up a friend's son, Matt, who will be going camping with them.

After a late dinner, I continued the task of cleaning! We got the luggage fully packed at 35 kilos. Hopefully, they will allow Isaiah to put the five kilos in my luggage as we each have only one check in! We are praying! Then we will have one that's 35 and the other that's 30, totally 65! We each will also have a carry on. The room looks nicer as if there isn't much left to pack, but I know that's deceiving. I'm sure I can fill my luggage up really quickly!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Acts 11:23 | joshtinpowers | Flickr

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. WOW the master at work with packing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've finished the second one... time to weigh it... Hopefully 25.5 kilos!

    ReplyDelete