Monday, September 26, 2022

Day 1 of Quarantine!

I think I like quarantine... ha, ha, ha... It's a forced Sabbath rest!

Isaiah did get up... I woke up several times during the night... But I finally got up at around 7:30 and had my time with Jesus! No rush... No need to get my mom ready... 

I had decided that I won't be cooking for this whole time... as Jenny had bought bread and sandwich stuff. So, Isaiah can make himself a sandwich if he wants to eat. Plus, we have cereal, milk, coffee packets, and fruit.

I did a morning walking routine... I'm trying to get in four each day to hit 12,000 steps. 

Isaiah and I napped on and off. I finished my Tuesday Bible study materials and had prayer time with a dear sister at 4pm.

Did a second workout after that!

Tonight was tap dancing... I watched a little and followed along then went and did another two walking workouts!

I had to do a load of laundry as one can of coffee popped in our luggage. The clothes around it had to be washed... and then I got to talk and pray with Alan... YIPPY! I asked him to go pay our cell phone bills and he did it! He has no

Daily Lovely Insight:

Yesterday we watched the service from Elim in Coventry. The sermon topic was COMING HOME! And that's exactly what was happening... Isaiah and I were coming back to Taipei... I think Isaiah was particularly excited... whereas I wasn't... I guess I was still in the vacation mode... and the thought of the responsibility that awaited me was not a relaxing peaceful one! The passage that the pastor used was from Ephesians... how God chose us to be a part of His divine family... and as I read the chapter, this verse caught my heart:

ephesians 1:18 – I Live For JESUS !

I needed my heart to be 'enlightened' to know the HOPE I have in Christ. He is the One who lives to be our forever Intercessor and I can see Him praying and singing over me.

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. AHHH the force rest and then Isaiah off for four months !!! And you DO know what the HOPE is that HE called you for, and be glad !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The HOPE of going home...

    ReplyDelete