Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Day 3 of Quarantine!

I broke down and made instant noodles! 

I asked Alan to drop off eggs and another carton of milk to replace what was here... and yes, we still have plenty of food... but I just wanted some instant noodles. They had at least 10 packs in the cupboard, so I made one and Isaiah and I shared it! YUMMY!

I got an email about doing a simple translation document. So, Isaiah and I worked on that!

I did more walking workouts... but it is so hot in Taipei! Alan had said that the weather had cooled down, but the day we arrived, the temperature soared again! 

I got things packed up so that we'd be ready to go back home tomorrow. Ariel will give us a lift home! YIPPY!

I had prayer time with Alan and then with another sister.

I hope to do my antigen test tomorrow morning and go out for a run! Wouldn't that be marvelous? It would have to be early as the heat starts early here! I've been checking the weather in Freiburg, in Antwerp, in Edinburgh... It's so nice there!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalms 100 - NIV Bible - Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth....

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

1 comment: