Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Day 2 of Quarantine!

Well... I'm glad to report that I hit 18,000 steps yesterday... and I didn't do that by just walking around the apartment. I found four walking exercise videos and I 'participated'. Now... I have to be very sensitive as we are on the 7th floor, so there are neighbors downstairs. I have two exercise mats under my feet and I do no jumping... just marching in place and lots of 'walking'. It's not easy to hit that goal. 

And it's quite 'nice' to be quarantined... The CDC messaged us this morning and we just needed to hit 1 -- no symptoms. We do not get any food from the government now... too bad. People used to receive a box of goodies, including instant noodles... 

So, we were up early and the day was going to be a hot one.

After reading and praying, I went back to sleep! Then I ordered diapers for mom, which I will go transfer money on Thursday and be picking up next Monday. We called the Military Service Bureau and Isaiah most likely won't start his military service until mid November. By the end of October, two weeks prior to starting, he will be informed as to the location. They emailed him a form, which he filled out and emailed back. So, that's done.

Alan is also thinking about going back to the States in January as Alden and his family might be taking a trip to Hawaii. I think it would be a wonderful thing for them as a family. So, we looked at flights. Non-direct will be about 32,000NT$ and direct will be about 42,000NT$. Alan has vacation for about a month! Chinese New Year in 2023 will be from January 21st (New Year Eve) to January 27th. Isaiah will most likely have those days off! I do have 14 days of long term care that the government provides, which I should use up by February of 2023. If Isaiah starts in mid November, he won't be finished until mid February! Maybe the two of us can make a trip to the States while Mom is in the facility??? I do have my MOE job... Lots to think about... 

I did three workouts by 5pm and went and took a shower. I did one more this evening after my Tuesday evening Bible study. Isaiah had tutoring this evening, too. Then Alan and I had time to talk and pray together as he had his evening classes.

A dear friend asked if she can order something from Uber Eat for us... I said, No Need... We will be getting out by Thursday! Plus, we still have lots of food. I had fruit, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and bread rolls today. We have not even opened the canned goods... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Zechariah 10:1 KJV - Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter

What do you think this verse means?

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. YOUR government needs to get with the program, dark ages !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... and to have to do antigen tests and take pictures before we go out...

    ReplyDelete