Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Still Recovering...

Isaiah is really badly hit by exhaustion! Glad we are taking the time to rest!

We still had to go out, but the bank is not closed as a few items have not cleared! He will have to go back again tomorrow... or we will just use up the money and leave the account with 31pence! I wanted to drop off a bag of donation at the second hand store next door. So, we will see what we get to do tomorrow.

We took the bus to the city center and went to the old and new cathedral. It was destroyed during the bombing of WW II and there is a charred cross of the pieces that were left... quite symbolic! They had a worship concert there, which Isaiah went to. We wanted to go to his church, Elim, just to see who is there, but we didn't make it. We went to Kenilworth Castle and walked around. I wanted to go to Lemington Spa as I've heard it highlighted for the vintage shops... but Isaiah was not feeling well. Maybe on another trip... 

We went back to the city center and I bought some meds for Isaiah. Then we came back and ate dinner and rested. I finished the packing... Those chairs are very bothersome and heavy! I wish Alan would have returned them instead of leaving them for us to deal with! Oh my... We will see how we can handle everything tomorrow with Isaiah feeling quite worn out! I'm not sure if I will be blogging for the next few days... I hope so... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Haggai... I needed this reminder... that God will give me peace... I don't need to struggle and worry... I need to rest in Him. Tomorrow... and catching all the trains... and getting on that plane... He is with us... and all is well!

Haggai 2:9 | Mary DeMuthSeek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. I would have enjoyed doing a few runs... especially during this last leg of my travel...

    ReplyDelete