Tuesday, September 13, 2022

A More Relaxing Day!

Today, I decided to go back to sleep after my morning time. That was so refreshing... then I had my breakfast in the garden! I looked out to see the fields dotted with cows... So quiet and serene!

We didn't leave our lodging until 11am. We went to all 28 sites. Most of them were closed! That's ok... We walked around some very quaint pockets of homes... and then bought groceries for lunch. I had my Bible study at 1pm and Isaiah had a tutoring session!

Afterwards, I got to talk to Alan for just a short while. Isaiah wanted to stay at the lodging, but I went for a short run. It was actually way too hot! Then after a shower, I walked back to the supermarket and stocked up on our food for tomorrow. We will have breakfast here, but then will be going to catch the train. And we will be off to Paris.

We bought the ticket for the Louvre for Friday, entering at 10am. It closes at 9:45pm. So, that will be a full day to wonder around that gorgeous museum! On Thursday, we will explore several other sites! Anyhow... we are trying to make the most of the last few days of our trip!

And no news from Abby yet... All I know is that her camping trip starts on Wednesday and then I really won't be hearing from her.

Daily Lovely Insight:

For our study today, we looked at how David reacted when faced with Goliath in I Samuel 17: 26-45. His family criticized him. Saul warned him. Goliath taunted him. David was sure of God's presence and he faced these individuals with the most confident response.

Being sure of who you are and whose you are will counter all doubts!

1 Samuel 17:45 | Lord of hosts, Love the lord, Christian scripture

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we took the train to Paris! And yes, it's been so relaxing!

    ReplyDelete