Thursday, September 29, 2022

Day 4 of Quarantine!

We did the antigen test... NEGATIVE!

So, we are OUT... sort of... four more days of self quarantine.

I cleaned the place thoroughly, taking out the trash, stacking all the bedding, putting away all dishes, and sweeping the floor one more time. I truly think it's cleaner than we arrived as I thoroughly cleaned their kitchen and bathrooms and their floor! 

Ariel picked us up at 1:15 and we are back in the master bedroom of our own home. We unpacked most of our stuff and will camp out in this room. Alan will have to care for my mom. 

I did go out on my scooter and got a few errands done. Since Mom was not back, we put Isaiah's stuff away in the room. I'll do more tonight after Mom is in bed! 

I had another short paragraph to translate. 

And this evening, after Yenny left and Mom went to bed, I went out for a run. It was just a bit cooler... It was my first run in ten days... my legs were in rebellion! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Malachi 1:11 My name will be great among the nations, from the rising to  the setting of the sun. In every place incense and pure… | Greatful, Lord  almighty, Prayers

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Not completely free... Must be good to obey the rules... I don't want to get fined. 3,600NT$ if we get caught outside without our mask... If Mom tests positive, we are doomed. She has to take a weekly antigen test for the whole month of October. We still need to do another test tomorrow to go out again. Every test is valid for only 48 hours!

    ReplyDelete