Friday, February 11, 2022

Yes, the Task is Not Yet Completed!

I love rising early... After my time with Jesus, I started organizing and cleaning again!

By 10:30, it was getting warm and I headed out for a run! A bit too hot... 

Completed 11km and took a quick shower to get back with the task.

By 1:30, I went out to run errands! 

And yes, upon returning, I continued! I think another seven hours would do it... So, I will be finished by Sunday!

I did go and get a hair spa treatment and then went to Carrefour to buy bleach and dinner!

It's nice not having Mom as I don't have to rush home!

Daily Lovely Insight:

She Does Not Fear Bad News Psalm 112:7 Quote Faux Canvas Print | Zazzle.com

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Right now, you can't even visit at the Nursing Home. When I went on Monday, they talked to you through a window!

    ReplyDelete