Thursday, February 10, 2022

The Process Continues...

I enjoy getting up early and having a more relaxed and extended time with Jesus.

After that, I started the sorting and cleaning. We put the extra piece in our dining room table. I really like it. I went out again to run a few errands and then tutored from 1:30 to almost 4pm. Then I went back to cleaning again... 

We ordered burgers from a special burger place. They taste like In N Out, but they are very expensive! Abby went and bought fries and onion rings from the supermarket and I fried them up in the airfryer. What a YUMMY dinner!

This evening, we didn't do any cleaning... we watched No Way Home, the latest Spiderman movie! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jesus wept... Jesus felt hurt, but he never let the hurtful things 'move' him from following and doing God's will. It thought that was a very wonderful reminder. While being accused, he was able to remain silent. What a stunning way to respond to rudeness or accusations!

Acts 20:24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is  to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the  task of testifying

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment