Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Taking Time to Rest!

My frozen shoulder is getting better... 70% mobility, minimum pain... unless I move it a certain way!

I did go for a run in the cold and rain... The weather report says that by March 1st, the temperature will start increasing... and no rain... WAHHHHHHH... I think the summer will be upon us all too soon!

I ran errands as I needed a few groceries for a dinner tomorrow night. The overseers and a possible pastoral couple candidate will be coming over to our house for dinner! I always start early!

I had tutoring tonight... and an old student messaged me... she needs help with a major history project. So I will be tutoring her on Saturday morning!

I also edited Isaiah's job applications and looked at flights! I don't think I can go to the States as I can only have about three weeks with no one on the island, in case of any kind of emergency at the Long Term Care Center. So, I will most likely book just to go to England and travel around Europe. And maybe during Chinese New Year I'll make a trip to the States! Quarantine should be minimized by then!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I worked on my Proverbs and my Psalms studies today! Psalm 91 was so encouraging! 

Psalm 91:14-16 --

Psalm 91:14-16 | Inspirational scripture, Psalms verses, Prayers for hope

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments: