Sunday, February 13, 2022

Living with Pain & I'm the One Arm Bandit

I can't believe how painful this is getting...

I'm asking God to be merciful... I can't take care of Mom with a frozen shoulder... So either God will bring healing or He is going yo allow my mom to stay longer!

I tried to rest as I could not do much. We did a load of clothes... I like my old washer better.

Church was great. Abby led worship.

This evening we had Family Time.

I am not writing much because I'm typing with one hand.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Our identity defines what our mission focus is... And don't get faith and religion mixed up!

John the Baptist clearly knew his identity when asked the question: Who are you?

i Life i Life part three i

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mom Bea. The LORD is working through your prayer... The pain has diminished greatly! I can actually type this message with two hands.

    ReplyDelete