Saturday, February 19, 2022

Scooter and Car -- Both Had Battery Issues! Both Fixed!

Yes, Alan picked up the car... and Abby picked up her scooter!

It was raining and cold... and it seems as if it is going to get colder tomorrow!

I went and visited one place that has a bed available, but that place was awful! I looked through the window and saw 7 elderly women, in their wheelchair, with a tray, eating lunch in front of the TV. No interaction. Some were dressed poorly. Some didn't have their false teeth in. The place was dark and the rooms looked cramped. It was nothing like Daoshen where Mom is at. But Daoshen called and confirmed that there is no bed available for long term. I have until 2/28 to find another place. Please pray! I want to transfer her directly from Daoshen to a nice long term care facility. 

We had the HOP Servants' Meeting at 3:30 and the Appreciation Dinner at 6:30. Abby and I did not go to the dinner as we came home. I talked to Isaiah and Abby tutored at 8pm.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I thought for sure the LORD was going to open up a bed at Daoshen... So, I was truly a bit disappointed when they called... God knows the best place for my Mom... and He has it all worked out! I'm praying that His will be done on earth as it is in heaven... 

It was strange that Abby's scooter and our car both had battery problem this week... 

God kept leading me back to the invitation He gives to "Come"... To lay my burdens down... To give thanks... To trust!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: