Saturday, February 26, 2022

Another Busy Day!

Abby left this morning to catch the bus to Taichung. Alan dropped her off... She missed the 7:50 bus because they were waiting in the wrong area... but they caught the next one at 8:30. By then the traffic was really bad. They didn't get to Taichung until after 12noon.

I had to rush off to tutor. And then I went to buy white out refills and got a hair trim... I bought a coupon!

Once I got home, I started putting things away and doing a load of laundry. By 4pm, we were out the door to pick up the PCR test result. The line was longer than usual! We then drove to church to drop off containers and then dropped off donation. Our car is clean again!

We came home and before going for a run, I started on organizing Mom's stuff. I am sad... I know the facility will not care for her as well as I do... But the task has become overwhelming! I must accept that!

The rest of the evening was very nice... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

The news was filled with Covid... now it is filled with the crisis between Russia and Ukraine! 

Isaiah 42:1-4

I just want to post this again! God is the one who will establish justice!

Scripture Art Isaiah 42:1-4 Chalkboard Style | Etsy | Scripture art,  Scripture, Isaiah 42

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. I pray that you can move her to the Christian place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that God would lead more people to Jesus at this place!

    ReplyDelete