Saturday, February 12, 2022

NOOOO... Frozen Shoulder!

 I have felt it coming for about four months now... With changing the sheet and bedding... I had herniated discs and my left shoulder had started to feel that weird pain when I lift it... 

Sure enough, last night, it started to become very bad. By this morning, it was in PAIN! By mid afternoon, I took a pain pill and slept... Abby got a hot water bottle and we were using it as a hot compress. It was very helpful!

Well... everything is cleaned... I just have a pile of things to give away. So, hopefully, there will be people who will want the stuff or I will cart it over for donation. 

I did not go for a run!

Before heading out to a friend's house, we dropped by the church to bring over a couple of containers and the push sweeper. At our friend's house, we watched King Richard and played mahjong. He ordered pizza and we brought dessert and fried zucchini. We didn't get home until after 12 midnight. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I can't believe how one shoulder can cause so much pain!

I don't know how long this is going to last, but it is another reason why I'm asking the LORD to make that bed available for my mom to stay longer. Actually, I am afraid that when a bed becomes available, they might not be so willing to take her. That means I will have to look for another place and Mom will be at the bottom of the list. Daoshen is the only place where Mom was listed as #1 on the waiting list! 

I'm trusting the LORD to provide... daily strength... and all I need!

The Lord Will Provide – Cruciform Church of Christ

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

3 comments:

  1. Oh no praying for your shoulder to get better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... I can't do things with this frozen shoulder... It's even difficult to sleep!

    ReplyDelete