Thursday, February 24, 2022

Cooking, Resting, Running...

It's still nice and cold...

With people coming over, I cooked and prep.

A sister came over at 11am to share and pray!

Then I went for a run... yes, it's still cold!

I also packed a box to go to the Philippines! YEAH!

Abby had only one class and then basketball practice.

Alan was at school all day.

We checked about flights for Abby... She will mostly likely go to England and then to the States and then back to London... I will most likely meet her in London and we will travel to Europe and hopefully Isaiah will join us, too!

The prices are so expensive!

In the evening, people were here for dinner and a meeting and then I had prayer time with another sister in the evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I took time to prepare for the upcoming prayer walk and the Lord really used Isaiah 42:1-13 to again speak to my heart! He is a God of JUSTICE!

Pin by Dusty Blue Sky on Isaiah | Servant, Strengthen, Isaiah 42

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: