Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Final Things Put Away... Cleaning...

Yes, I'm finished... and now, I'm just cleaning... mopping the floor finally... I can see the floor.

I did go for a run and then met up with a sister... and dinner! 

FUN!

The day went by rather quickly!

Abby joined us for dinner and then her scooter wouldn't start... I'll have to find out how to get it working again tomorrow.

Daily Lovely Insight:

The Account of Balaam's Donkey: A Late Polemical Burlesque - TheTorah.com

What story is the above picture about?

How does it apply to your life?

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments:

  1. Glad you can see the floor. I will be glad when I can see the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can see the floor... You will be glad when things are put in place!

    ReplyDelete