Friday, February 25, 2022

PCR & Health Check-up... Crazy Day!

Alan was such a big help... He went to pick Mom up at Daoshen while I went to YangMing Hospital to get the PCR and Health Check-up paid and registered. Alan arrived with Mom just in time.We got the PCR done... but it was almost a 'failed' test because Mom would not stay still and kept trying to pull it out. Both of the nurses helped me to keep her still. Then we wheeled her to get her health check-up. The hearing test... no... the eye test... no... and she would not answer the doctor's questions. But we got the x-ray and the blood test. And Daoshen will do the stool and urine samples.

We dropped her off and came back home as I had to edit.

I barely finished that and I took the car to pick up more stuff. The car was completely packed.

I came back and rested instead of going for a run! I was just exhausted!

Tonight I went for a walk to get errands done and then we had Family Time. It was a short time... but it was nice to catch up! We couldn't do it at another time because Abby is going on a trip as this is a long weekend. She's going with church friends to Taichung! And she got her hair done!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Read this from J.I. Packer:

"Only when your reading of the Written Word feeds into your relationship with the Living Word does the Bible operate as the channel of light and life that God means it to be!"

The Word of God must affect us... and draw us closer in our love relationship with God!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

2 comments: