Tuesday, February 8, 2022

So So So Nice!

I had a lot to do, but just to wake up and know I won't have to face doing a load of bedding from Mom's room was freeing... I got up at 6:33... and had a long extended time with God... no need to hurry... 

Then I took the car and ran errands -- laundry at the laundromat, library to pick up library book, Kingstone for a pen refill, then back to pick up the finished laundry. I brought it home to hang up and dry. Then someone called about my opinion for international school in Taipei. When I hung up, Alan and Abby were home. But we missed the Whirlpool guy. He was calling on Alan's cell phone, but he usually doesn't answer his calls. So, by the time I called him back, he didn't load the washer in the truck and was already off to do the delivery. We will get our washer tomorrow!

After a quick lunch, I headed out to pick up things from my friend who I've been helping. The car was not completely packed, but I got a good load of things to give away! I finally headed out for my 11k run. Again, no need to hurry... I didn't need to be back by 5:13 for "Mom Duty". Abby had tutoring and Alan fixed the shelves so that it would be ready for the back. He did a fantastic job!

I had Bible study in the evening via Zoom!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 90:17

Amazon.com: Omega Psalm 90:17 - May The Favor of The Lord Our God… Vinyl  Decal Sticker Quote - Large - Lilac : Tools & Home Improvement

This verse stirred me... God's favor to rest upon me... And for God to establish the work of my hands!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

4 comments:

  1. be careful with your back rearranging the back balcony and tomorrows topic is going to be sosososososososososososososo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND NOT JUST TO LOOK AT HAHAHHAA

    ReplyDelete